The Ministry of Education, State Department for Early
Learning and Basic
Education invites recent University graduates
in ICT and Education with ICT to apply for Information Communication and Technology Internship Programme. The
through the programme is looking for young interns for a 12 month internship programme to support the Digital
Programme (DLP) at the Sub-County level.
Duties and Responsibilities
An intern at this level will be responsible to the Sub County Director of
Education in performance of his/her duties.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Support of E-Learning and content development in line with the schemes of work
- Provide class support and training of Primary School teachers in use of digital literacy devices
- Support implementation of the Digital learning programme
- Carrying out innovations to enable schools improve on use of digital learning.
- Provide support in safe, secure and ethical use of technology in learning
- Assist teachers by integrating ICT in delivery of teaching, learning and assessment
- Support school staff with development and production of key school policies and procedures
- Provide first line support and maintenance of ICT services in the schools
Requirements for appointment
For appointment, an applicant must have:-
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in Information Communication Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT from a recognized institution or its equivalent.
- Graduated in the last four years from the date of this advertisement
- Knowledge in networking and infrastructure, applications development, information security and project
- Ability to integrate ICT with Education in terms of E-Learning and content development
- Requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support the Digital Literacy Programme
- Should be ready to be deployed to a Sub County Education Office on full time basis
How to apply
Read the instructions carefully
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through the Ministry’s
- All Applications must be specific to a Sub-County.
The Ministry of Education is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.